ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ORGANIZER TO THE EXHIBITORS
The Organizer would like to announce the changes in VIFA-EXPO 2019 from the previous years:
- 03 March, 2019: 12:00 – 22:00
- 04 March, 2019: 08:00 – 17:00
- 05 March, 2019: 08:00 – 22:00
- 04 March, 2017: 08:00 – 17:00
- 05 March, 2017: 08:00 – 22:00
- From 17:00 on 09 March, 2019 until 10:00 on 10 March, 2019 (move-out through the night)
SECC Rules & Regulations and Work Regulation:
- Shoes: During move-in and move-out days all workers must wear Shoes (or Sandals) to ensure the safety for workers at work. No slippers and barefoot is allowed.
- Air compressors: used for construction, required to have Valid Certification for Safety. If the Certification has expired, the air compressors must be inspected for new certification at the Inspection centers. The Organizer doesn’t guarantee for the Air compressor.
Usage of Work passes and Exhibitor Badges:
- Standard Booths
- Manager/Supervisor of Raw Space location
- Exhibitor staffs who carry the exhibit and set-up the booth
- Workers who do the structural work of the booth (frames, walls, paint, …)
Management fee, Deposit fee, Work passes:
All Exhibitors register Raw space have to pay Management fee and Deposit fee for the booth and buy Work passes for workers: (make payment to SECC office)
- Management fee: 120.000 VND/m2
- Work passes: 110.000 VND/pass/person (use during move-in and move-out days)
- Deposit fee: 1.100.000 VND/m2 (SECC will refund this fee after the fair if the location is not damaged)
The Organizer will guarantee Deposit fee for exhibitors who use their company staffs to build the booth.
Thank you and best regards,
On behalf of the Organizer of VIFA-EXPO 2019