IT'S EASY TO BECOME OUR EXHIBITOR & VISITOR
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- We will open the booth/space registration in June.
- We give priority to the exhibitors of the latest fair to keep their current location.
- Please give us your information (Company name, address, email, contact person, telephone, products of exhibit). After the current exhibitors confirmed their registration, we will send you all necessary information for booth/space registration.
- Choose the available suitable booth/space
- Receive the quotation for the booth
- Review the draft contract before signing
- Make payment as stated in the contract
We accept the change if the available booth location is suitable for your company’s demand and our policies. We will compose the Appendix to confirm your new booth location (if any).
You still can change the standard booth to raw space location after finishing raw space’s registration process and pay additional fees.
Please contact Tan Minh Tien (official contractor) to book the standard booth.
After signing the participation contract, there are three stages for payment:
- 1st stage: 50% upon signing contract
- 2nd stage: 30% within 3 months from the signing date
- 3rd stage: 20% one month before the opening day of the fair
If the value is under 20 mil VND, we will accept the cash payment.
Yes, you can pay in VND. The value will be exchanged according to the exchange rate listed by Vietcombank (selling rate), at the time we receive the payment.
Yes, you can pay in USD. The value will be exchanged according to the exchange rate listed by Vietcombank (selling rate), at the time we receive the payment.
- If your company is in Vietnam: we will send the VAT invoice to you via post.
- If your company is oversea: we will send the Invoice to you by email.
All of our prices (booth/space, advertising …) are VAT included. We can’t subtract the VAT due to Vietnam’s Tax law.
Hall A1, A2: 12m
Tents: 9m (top of the tent), 3.9m (walls of the tent)
A standard booth 9m2 (L3m x W3m x H2.5m) includes: Aluminum frame system; exhibitor’s company name fascia board; carpet; 01 information desk; 02 folding chairs; 02 x 40W fluorescent tubes; 01 power socket (220V-5A), 01 waste basket.
Only the space, the exhibitors build up the booth with their own design.
Raw space DOESN’T include: electricity, facilities, management fee, deposit fee, work passes and other fees …
The Organizer will send the guideline to you:
Prepare and submit the required documents:
Standard booth: electrical & furniture rental (if any).
Raw space: booth design, electrical drawing, electrical rental & furniture rental (if any)
Receive the Exhibitor kit: Exhibitor Manual, Exhibitor badges, Visitor invitation, Opening ceremony invitation.
The height is 2.5m.
- Indoor area (Hall A1, Hall A2): maximum height is 4.5m (for upgraded shell scheme is 3.5m).
- Lobby and Corridor area: maximum height is 3.2m.
- Outdoor area (Tent A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8): maximum height is 3.5m (for upgraded shell scheme is 3.5m).
- The height of common partitions between booths is 2.5m. When the common wall of the booth is higher or lower than the above regulation, the contractor has responsibility to cover the wall uncovered (the exposed frame will cause the adjacent booths bad view).
- Please refer to the Exhibitor Manual.
The official contractor of the fair: Tan Minh Tien Co., Ltd.
And also other outside contractors:
- Huu Vinh
- Space Jsc
- T.H.C Design
- Viet Art
- Canh Co Vang
If your company is in Vietnam:
- Exhibitor Manual, Visitor Invitation, Opening Ceremony Invitation: will be sent to your company via post.
- Exhibitor’s Badge: take at the Organizer’s office or SECC (We will notice the extract time).
If your company is oversea:
- You will get the kit at SECC (We will notice the extract time).
- For standard booth: there is 01 power socket (220V/5Amp) (for one equipment usage only).
- For raw space: please refer to the Electrical Rental Form in the Exhibitor Manual.
Please refer to the Furniture Rental Form in the Exhibitor Manual.
Hall A1, A2: Yes, please contact SECC for more information.
Lobby, corridor: No.
Please contact SECC for more information.
Please refer to the Exhibitor Manual for more information.
- Booth design: The Organizer reserves the right to request to change the booth design if that can cause bad influence on other booths, and prohibit any exhibitor or contractor from constructing the booth if not submit the booth design.
- Electrical drawing & Electrical rental: SECC has the right to prohibit any contractor from constructing the booth if not submit the layout, or the layout is not reaching the safety standard. And a surcharge will be applied for late registration or onsite registration.
- Furniture rental: Tan Minh Tien applies a surcharge for late registration or onsite registration.
No, please follow the fair schedule. Please refer to the Exhibitor Manual for more information.
Please contact SECC for more information.
Exhibitor Badges: issued by the Organizer (free of charge)
- Standard Booths
- Manager/Supervisor of Raw Space location
- Exhibitor staffs who carry the exhibit and set-up the booth
Work passes: issued by the SECC (110,000VND/badge)
- Workers who do the structural work of the booth (frames, walls, paint, …)
- The SECC will supervise the usage of Worker passes.
- In case, workers don’t have Worker passes or use other passes, SECC will stop the booth construction and Exhibitor must be overcharge fee for the Worker passes.
You will not allowed to enter the venue.
For security reason, badges must be worn at all times within the show (including build-up and dismantling period) by any person including all contractors’ staffs having access to the event.
Yes, please contact AEL (official on-site logistics). The trolleys are limited in quantity and usage time.
No, you need to use your own air compressor.
Note: Air compressors used for construction, required to have Valid Certification for Safety. If the Certification has expired, the air compressors must be inspected for new certification at the Inspection centers (the Organizer doesn’t guarantee for the Air compressor).
- General security services will be provided within the exhibition venue, the Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage to exhibits or other properties of the exhibitor or any injury to persons in anytime before, during and after the exhibition.
- All the Exhibitors must take utmost care of their exhibits and belongings. You are recommended to incorporate a lockable cupboard in their booth for souvenirs, consumable & important items; or to hire a security guard for your own booth.
- After the opening hours, you need to cover your booth.
- The fair’s entrances will be sealed until the opening hour of the next day
Please make advance requisition through the Organizer and pay Overtime charges to the SECC and Overtime security service to Song Than Vietnam Security Co., Ltd.
No, you must remove and clean up all the trash and materials from building up the booths.
The opening hours for exhibitor & visitor are different:
8h – 18h
10h – 18h
Day 2 – 3
8h30 – 18h
9h – 18h
8h30 – 17h
9h – 17h
You can only carry your stuff in and out of the exhibition venue before the opening hours for visitors.
- Carry in: no document required
- Carry out: require Move-out form (issued by the Organizer)
After 17h of the last fair day until 10h of the next day.
Early move-out is not accepted.
You need to show the Move-out form (issued by the Organizer) to the security staffs
This form will be distributed to each booth at 17h on the last fair day
Early move-out is not accepted. Please follow the schedule.
It is the biggest international fair in the furniture, home decoration, handicraft and furniture accessories field for export in Vietnam, and one of the leading in furniture fairs in the ASEAN region.
The fair is held annually in March since 2008 at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC) – 799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Yes, please refer to the post show report from the link: http://vifafair.com/home/about-the-fair/
Each registered visitor will receive an email with unique confirm code, please kindly register for each person in your group.
Visitor’s registration form: http://vifafair.com/home/visitor-registration/.
- After submitting the registration form, you will receive the confirmation email. Please check your Inbox and Spam.
- In case you don’t receive the confirmation email, please redo the registration or email us at email@example.com for support.
- You will need to show this email to our staffs at the registration counters to receive the Visitor admission badge.
- The dress code is Business attire. We don’t accept people wearing casual clothes (slippers, shorts …).
- Children under 12 will not be permitted into the fair. This is a B2B event, you are suggested not to take the children with you.
- No camera.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any visitor who doesn’t follow the fair rules.
Yes, the Organizer provides free wifi at the fair.
Yes, there are luggage keeping rooms at Gate A1 & A2 (Corridor).
Essential information for Vietnam VISA application: http://vifafair.com/home/visa-request/
We can support by issuance the Letter of Invitation.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your information includes: Gender, Full name, Passport No., Issue date, Expiry date, Place of issue, Date of birth, Nationality, Port of arrival, Period of stay (from … to …).
We don’t issue Letter of Guarantee/Letter of Approval).
Some nationalities are difficult to apply for Vietnam VISA.
- You need to arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport (SGN, Vietnam).
- Then take a taxi (Mai Linh or Vinasun taxi are recommended) to go to the SECC. Grab car service is also available in HCMC. It’s about 01 hour to go from TSN Airport to SECC.
No. Currently we don’t do the shuttle bus service.
Most of our official hotels have the airport pick up/drop off service, some have hotel-SECC transfer, which is flexible and suitable for your visit schedule.
We cooperate with some official hotels from 4-5 stars in HCMC to offer the special room rates and other supporting service for exhibitors & visitors of VIFA EXPO.
Here is the list: http://vifafair.com/home/travel-hotel/
There are 2 of our official hotels near SECC:
- Capri by Fraser (4 stars), 01 min walk from the SECC: http://vifafair.com/home/hotel-capri-4-stars/
- Oakwood Residence Saigon (5 stars), 2.6km from the SECC: http://vifafair.com/home/oakwood-residence-saigon/
For the restaurant:
At the SECC: (serve during fair hours)
- 01 restaurant at 2nd floor
- 01 banh mi shop at the Corridor
- 01 coffee shop outside near the Lobby
Near the SECC:
- There are restaurants, cafeteria and food court in the Crescent Mall: 05 min walk from the SECC.
Entertainment: A O Show, Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theater,
Sightseeing: best attractions in Ho Chi Minh are Reunification Palace, The Central Post Office, Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Opera House, Nguyen Hue Boulevard, Ben Thanh Market, The War Remnants Museum, Bitexco Financial Tower, Vincom Landmark 81 Tower …
For more information, please visit: https://vietnam.travel/places-to-go/southern-vietnam/ho-chi-minh-city
We are ready and will try the best to help you. You need to submit the specifications, quantity with the photos of the products and your contact details to us at email@example.com
No, currently we don’t organize the factory tours. However, most of the exhibitors that have the factories in HCMC and neighboring provinces will be ready to take you to their factories.
The Organizer will publish the online fair at https://hopefairs.com/ to help connect the exhibitors with the buyers, who can’t visit the fair in-person.